- followed a couple more blogs
- signed up for a newsletter
- learned how to create a dream board
- started an all year art journal
- visited the Farmer's Almanac web page for the names and meanings of the full moons
- watched a TED talk about our brains
- learned how to combine color wheel opposites when combining outfits
- created my own list of 10 things I have learned since I began teaching many years ago
- commented on more posts
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Interesting writing in the #27 SOL posts drew me in today. I had some free time so I:
Is this the best learning community or what?
Thank you all for my learning and reflection today!
It is important to recognize poison ivy. Is the plant pictured to the right poison ivy? No, it is Virginia Creeper. Notice the leaves....
G is for Ellie, our Golden Retriever. She loves walking to the woods, getting in the water and digging up moles. When we have a party, Ellie...
This was my first experience with the A to Z Challenge. I decided to participate the day before the challenge began. I'd heard about it ...