Monday, March 23, 2015

SOL day 23 uplifted twice before work

I drove to work early this morning. The view was beautiful. The sun was higher than the hazy fog so I could see the fog through the trees. The sunlight above gave a warm glow to everything. It was a nice way to start my day. I needed an uplift this morning. I got to work early so I read the comments from my recent posts and was lifted again. Thank all of you who are participating in this challenge! It is sometimes a struggle, but so worth it!

6 comments:

  1. It can be a struggle at times. Thank you for the reminder to be grateful for that struggle- it is so worth it in the end. I have to notice the things around me more- you're drive sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, thanks for commenting. I'm trying to be present and not be filled with what if thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our slices are so fun to read! Love getting to know new friends through their blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a valuable source to connect with educators as people.

      Delete
  4. I love it when the fog is below the sun, so beautiful. This challenge is a journey and comments make it much easier.

    ReplyDelete

Summer Reading List