Monday, March 12, 2018

#SOL 2018 Day 12 swings

I responded to another post by Art teacher for the Monet that reminded me of how much I enjoyed swinging,  causing me to think I needed to write my own slice about swings. So here it is:

The picture below reminds me of one of my favorite memories. I must have been about 3, my hair had grown long and my Mom had pin curled it. I know that because my hair is normally stick straight. It was early spring. I know that because the trees in the background have few leaves, the grass is starting to grow and the branch on the right has a few buds on it. The March wind is blowing my hair so it is vertical. Grandpa has his sleeve cuffs rolled up to 3/4 length and he is pushing me while our dog, Champ is taking care of an itch. Doesn't this picture just look as though I'm having the best time of my life!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it and love the way you wrote your slice! :) Such great memories!!!

    ReplyDelete

Summer Reading List