- Re-visit Hawaii
- Visit Rome, Paris and Costa Rica
- Buy a beach house on the Gulf of Mexico
- See the polar bears in Churchill, Canada
- Create drawing & using water colors to paint a portrait of my Golden Retriever, Ellie
- Retire - soon, maybe even before the curriculum I'm working is revised
- Improve my piano skills
- Visit schools in other countries
- Start a school
- Build a native plant garden
- Write children's picture books - get back to work on a story I started
- Exercise, exercise, exercise and get toned
- Have coffee with... I've gotta work on this because many of the people I admire have passed on.
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
My bucket list SOL#5
I postponed writing this slice the entire day. I read slices by others and commented, hoping for inspiration. Finally at 8 pm, I found Julie's SOL for today, her bucket list. Perfect, several of the things on her list were things I have on a dream board. So that's what I can write about, create a bucket list. Here is the beginning of my bucket list:
It is important to recognize poison ivy. Is the plant pictured to the right poison ivy? No, it is Virginia Creeper. Notice the leaves....
G is for Ellie, our Golden Retriever. She loves walking to the woods, getting in the water and digging up moles. When we have a party, Ellie...
This was my first experience with the A to Z Challenge. I decided to participate the day before the challenge began. I'd heard about it ...