Thursday, March 7, 2013

Productive day SOL#7

Today I met with 3 other coworkers and our supervisor. Our goal was to step back and assess our efforts thus far. We've all had varying levels of success so we brainstormed strategies to accomplish our goal. As a team we developed some good ideas to help refocus our efforts to reach our goal. All that happened before lunch. After a quick lunch I met with one other coworker to improve an on-line course we are developing. We set deadlines and are getting close to having a concise and interesting course. We plan to be completed and ready to go on-line by April 15.

At 9:00 this morning,  I left my work vehicle with auto detailers to have it washed, cleaned inside and waxed. I have had this vehicle 7 years and usually cleaned it myself, but was told I needed to have it detailed. I picked it up about 3:30, boy did it look & smell great. At least when I drive to meetings this weekend, I will have a good looking vehicle.

Last thing work related I did was to pick up field guides I had on order at B&N. I also grabbed a latte then drove home. I plan to use the field guides next week when I teach 4th graders how to use informational text. That should give me a great SOL!

1 comment:

  1. I was sure you were going to spill your latte on the way home! Sounds like a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Summer Reading List