Sunday, March 31, 2013

SOL#31

I did it!
Thank you to the support team.
I  wrote a slice every day for the month of March.
I wrote about my family.
I wrote about the weather.
I wrote about technology.
I wrote poetry.
I wrote about my bucket list.
I wrote about my allergy.
I wrote about work.
I wrote about memories.
I wrote about nature.
I wrote and wrote and wrote.
I read and read and read.
I learned so much from everyone.
It was a great experience.
I could hardly contain my excitement most days.
I felt so connected to teachers all over the country.



1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your blog - such wonderful and diverse slices of your life - but your line...about the connections to teachers all over resonnates in my soul this morning. See you on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Summer Reading List