Thursday, March 29, 2018

#SOL 2018 Day 29 Homework

Apple released several new educational products this week. My son (computer engineering degree) was so excited. He couldn't wait to tell me about the products. They were about managing student learning, ideas that he talked about when he was in 5th grade. We finally watched the release video together. The products were enticing me, I want to teach again. I want to work for Apple, promoting the educational products to educators in rural schools around me.

But I digress.

The end of the presentation included an advertisement Apple created to promote these new products. In the background a man is reading the poem, Homework. We have that very poem still taped to his old desk. He copied it during a 3rd grade handwriting lesson. It can't be just a coincidence. I believe my son really was a forward thinking child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Reading List