Saturday, March 31, 2018

#SOL 2018 Day 31 Thank you, slicers.

I am enriched by this year’s SOL writings.
I missed writing a few days because I was host to cousins for a week.
Reading the posts gave me so many great ideas for writing.
People shared books that I want to read.
I’ve learned about teaching strategies I’d like to apply.
I’ve enjoy reading about teaching from different perspectives.
I’m reminded how difficult it is to raise a family while working full time.
And how much that wonderful struggle really is what life is all about.
Thanks goes to all the creative slicers.
Thank you for thoughtful writing.
Thank you for the inspiration to write.
Thank you for comments.
I’ll try to participate weekly.
Because I enjoy the rewards of being a part of the writing community.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for coming back and keeping on -- a reminder that completion, however gratifying, is not the whole story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been an eventful month worth writing and sharing. Look forward to seeing you on Tuesdays and...hopefully...reconnecting with art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a first time slicer this March and your post reminded me of all the things I gained from this experience. Looking forward to continuing to write all year long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful reminder of all that this challenge gives! I wish you luck continuing to slice!

    ReplyDelete

Summer Reading List