Tuesday, March 6, 2018

#SOL 2018 Day 6 Slicers have stepped up the game

I know it's time to write my slice but I don't want to stop reading all the interesting slices. It seems everyone has stepped up their game this year. The slices are powerful, truthful and tell such great stories. When commenting, I think, "I should write about this." I'm in a community of writers who welcome my stories. I feel I've found my niche. I'm encouraged to write every day and try harder to tell my story. Thanks to all of you for sharing your lives by writing.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't this community just amazing? The writing, the crafting, the slices are so intriguing. I, too, wrote a slice about the power in reading everyone's slices ... there are just too many! Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reflecting? Reading several slices helps us make connections that we may have not reflected on! We have a lot in common!!

    ReplyDelete

Summer Reading List